- My name is Erin and I have been blogging since July 2010 on the recommendation of my friend Ann and now I can't stop, LOL. I created this blog as a place to display my Kreativity. To inspire and be inspired. I hope you enjoy your visit. Let me know you stopped by so that I can return the favor and visit your blog.
- Scrappin Roots Monthly Layout Challenge: Birthday ...
- Holy Cow! Another 40:31 Creations DT Post
- FCCB Challenge Me Monday: Ebossing
- 40:31 Creations Design Team Day
- I'm The Guest Designer At Yours TruLee Today.
- Congrats to.....
- Cricky Across The 50 Blog Hop
- It's Another 40:31 Creations Design Team Project!
- I Got A Face Lift
- Lots of Love Blog Hop ~WINNER~
- Share The Love Crawl
- Lots of Love Blog Hop
- First Ever 40:31 Creations Design Team Project
- ▼ February (13)
Powered by Blogger.
Friday, February 11, 2011
12:05 AM | Posted by SpantastiKreations | | Edit Post
Happy Friday my fellow blog
Today is going to be a great day. Not only do I get to order my Gypsy it's also our 2nd post as a design team for 40:31 Creations. SO excited to be a part of this DT. Lauren has come out with five fabulous sets of stamps and there are more to come in the VERY VERY near future. Stay tuned you don't wanna miss a thing.
Since many of Lauren's stamps are a little larger than the standard sentiment stamps they are GREAT for scrapbooking and layouts. This week's projects are all layouts. :) I am so getting back into layouts so I was excited to do this one. I admit it was somewhat rushed but I LOVE how it came out. It's too freaking adorable.
Check it out:
It's a 12x12 baby girl layout.Isn't it sweet?
There are spots for 4- 3"x3" photos.
"Ten little fingers and ten little toes"....so sweet. Don't you just love the font? So many of Lauren's stamps look like my handwriting. I love it.
This onesie is cut at 3" and is from B is for Boy. I just girlie-fied it.
This safety pin is from Simply Sweet. I cut it twice for layering. The bottom is recycled silver chipboard and the top is pink cardstock.
The bottle is cut from Doodle Type. I hand wrote the 2oz & 4oz marks.
I have somewhat of an addiction to inking the edges of EVERYTHING lately, can you tell? LOL
I hope you enjoyed my layout. Don't forget to check out all the DT's projects. You can find links to the entire team here.