My Blog Button

SpantastiKreations

Grab this code:

About Me

My photo
My name is Erin and I have been blogging since July 2010 on the recommendation of my friend Ann and now I can't stop, LOL. I created this blog as a place to display my Kreativity. To inspire and be inspired. I hope you enjoy your visit. Let me know you stopped by so that I can return the favor and visit your blog.
Cricut: The Official Blog

My Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Awards I Have Won

Awards I Have Won
Thank you Jamie, Amanda, Jen & Angela

Thanks Amy
Cricut Top 40

Total Pageviews

>
Powered by Blogger.
Friday, February 11, 2011
Happy Friday my fellow blog stalkers followers. 
Today is going to be a great day. Not only do I get to order my Gypsy it's also our 2nd post as a design team for 40:31 Creations. SO excited to be a part of this DT. Lauren has come out with five fabulous sets of stamps and there are more to come in the VERY VERY near future. Stay tuned you don't wanna miss a thing. 
Since many of Lauren's stamps are a little larger than the standard sentiment stamps they are GREAT for scrapbooking and layouts. This week's projects are all layouts. :) I am so getting back into layouts so I was excited to do this one. I admit it was somewhat rushed but I LOVE how it came out. It's too freaking adorable. 

Check it out:

 It's a 12x12 baby girl layout.Isn't it sweet? 
There are spots for 4- 3"x3" photos.
 "Ten little fingers and ten little toes"....so sweet. Don't you just love the font? So many of Lauren's stamps look like my handwriting. I love it.
 This onesie is cut at 3" and is from B is for Boy. I just girlie-fied it.
This safety pin is from Simply Sweet. I cut it twice for layering. The bottom is recycled silver chipboard and the top is pink cardstock. 
The bottle is cut from Doodle Type. I hand wrote the 2oz & 4oz marks.
I have somewhat of an addiction to inking the edges of EVERYTHING lately, can you tell? LOL

I hope you enjoyed my layout. Don't forget to check out all the DT's projects. You can find links to the entire team here.

Keep Kreating, 
Erin


8 comments:

Amanda said...

I love the girlified onesie! Ha! Cricut carts can be very versatile with a little imagination and thinking out of the box.

Melissa said...

FABULOUS PROJECT!!!!.....that paper does look really familiar....Yep...Scrappy Jak Card of the month kit for January....:)

L.B. said...

Very fun layout..Love the baby themes today

Saundra said...

Love your layout, Erin! So cute!

Hugs,
Saundra :)

Anonymous said...

So nice! Love it. I love you addition to the bottle. So cute! Awesome!

EricaQ

JustYolie said...

Adorable layout and the perfect sentiment!

Tiffany said...

Very Cute!

Thanks for sharing
~Tiffany
tiffanymarierice@yahoo.com

Dawnica said...

Adorable! Love it!
www.dawnicakorner.blogspot.com

Followers

Cardz TV

Crafting with Cristina

DD's Crafts

BWS tips button

Erin Lee Creative

erin lee creative

Inking It Up Crazy

Made By Momo

My Creative Time

My Creative Time

My Pink Stamper

Pink Cricut

Pink Cricut

PurpleFuntastick

Queen Of My Craftroom

Scrappily Ever After

Scrappily Ever After... button

Scrappin' Chics

Scrappin' Chics Challenge

Scrappin With Cricut

Scrappin WIth My Bug

Scrappin with my BUG

You Had Me @ Craft

YoursTruLee

Yours TruLee