- My name is Erin and I have been blogging since July 2010 on the recommendation of my friend Ann and now I can't stop, LOL. I created this blog as a place to display my Kreativity. To inspire and be inspired. I hope you enjoy your visit. Let me know you stopped by so that I can return the favor and visit your blog.
- Scrappin Roots Monthly Layout Challenge: Birthday ...
- Holy Cow! Another 40:31 Creations DT Post
- FCCB Challenge Me Monday: Ebossing
- 40:31 Creations Design Team Day
- I'm The Guest Designer At Yours TruLee Today.
- Congrats to.....
- Cricky Across The 50 Blog Hop
- It's Another 40:31 Creations Design Team Project!
- I Got A Face Lift
- Lots of Love Blog Hop ~WINNER~
- Share The Love Crawl
- Lots of Love Blog Hop
- First Ever 40:31 Creations Design Team Project
- ▼ February (13)
Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, February 24, 2011
10:59 PM | Posted by SpantastiKreations | | Edit Post
Have I told you how much I LOVE Lauren's stamps? I cannot wait for her next round of releases. 40:31 Creations ROCK! and I am honored to be a part of their design team.
For this weeks project anything goes. I have been dying to use the Marriage Quotes and/or Marriage Titles and this is how I was able to incorporate both sets in one design.
I made this layout without use of the Cricut or the Gypsy. Kinda old school but still very beautiful. I wanted to show you and remind you that you can create a beautiful project without our favorite machines. :) I know it's simple and the pictures honestly don't do it justice but I am so pleased with the end result. If you haven't tried or incorporated tulle in one of your projects you should give it a try. It's super cheap and fairly easy to work with and it gives it such a nice touch.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you will look for my Scrappin Roots Monthly Layout Challenges beginning 2/25.
In the meantime....